**This position is fully remote.**
**Mashvisor** is the most respected source of residential real estate data analytics in the US market. We are the leading destination - both for knowledge and analysis - specifically for real estate investors in the US. For the past five years we have been serving the needs of investors across the country, helping them find the best markets and the most profitable opportunities while becoming experts on real estate investing.
We are a fast-growing, ambitious, international team spread across several continents.
We are now entering a phase of exponential growth and are looking for additional team members to help us get to the next level.
Mashvisor is an early-stage technology company that helps real estate investors to purchase residential properties and maximize return on investments. Our website gives beginner and professional real estate investors, agents, and property managers access to proprietary data and analytics for making go and no-go decisions on investment properties. What may have taken days or weeks for investment research and analysis can now be accomplished in just a few minutes with Mashvisor.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Product Adoption: Help clients find immediately value and drive upgrades from the free tiers to the paid tiers.
- Product innovation: identify additional customer pain points that turn into new product features
- Increase revenue accounts and average revenue per account
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Increase overall customer satisfaction and health scores
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ Years in Customer Success Management
- 3+ years experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams. Professional services experience is a plus.
- 3 years experience leading managers of teams in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency