*This position is remote.
Mashvisor is the most respected source of residential real estate data analytics in the US market. We are the leading destination - both for knowledge and analysis - specifically for real estate investors in the US. For the past five years we have been serving the needs of investors across the country, helping them find the best markets and the most profitable opportunities while becoming experts on real estate investing.
We are a fast-growing, ambitious, international team spread across several continents.
We are now entering a phase of exponential growth and are looking for additional team members to help us get to the next level.
Mashvisor is an early-stage technology company that helps real estate investors to purchase residential properties and maximize return on investments. Our website gives beginner and professional real estate investors, agents, and property managers access to proprietary data and analytics for making go and no-go decisions on investment properties. What may have taken days or weeks for investment research and analysis can now be accomplished in just a few minutes with Mashvisor.
About the Role
The Performance Marketing Manager role is a unique opportunity to make a real impact on Mashvisor through customer acquisition efforts, balancing growth with profitability.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is an innovative performance marketing player with experience driving performance across paid search & social, with a focus on scaling new customer acquisition while achieving efficiency targets and customer quality.
As a Performance Marketing Manager you will manage budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing and campaign expansion.
In addition, the right candidate would be a strategic thinker, growth hacker, strong communicator, and resourceful problem solver with a highly proactive attitude and exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Scale and optimize best-in-class paid search campaigns to drive customer acquisition across brand and non-brand keywords
- Lead driving traffic, conversion and ROI for all digital acquisition channels
- Manage and grow leads from listing, directory and review sites.
- Monitor current ROI on marketing projects to judge the efficacy of current tactics, plan future strategies, and gauge campaign performance.
- Produce campaign blueprints, outlining each conversion channel, next step, automation, and in-person interaction.
- Work with the Content Team to oversee the production and optimization of website content and to audit existing content.
- Working with the Product team to improve Conversion within the funnel.
- Constantly seek optimization and growth through performance analysis, multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more.
- Serve as internal digital marketing thought leader; help to identify trends, new technologies, evolving best practices, competitor activity, and testing opportunities that help drive the business.
- Provide regular performance reports to the CEO / Head of Growth
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Master’s in Marketing or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- SaaS product-led growth experience is a must. Prior experience working in Growth for a product-lead SaaS business is a must
- Deep expertise in ad serving, tracking, and attribution technologies as well as marketing analytics to derive actionable insights from complex data sources
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- A data-driven mindset where you know how to use data to make strategic decisions and when to proactively seek out insights to improve marketing outcomes
- Exceptional problem solving, and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Highly proficient in relationship management, public speaking, and excellent presentation skills