We are looking for an experienced, smart, and ambitious Podcast Producer to join our Content Team full-time. As a Podcast Producer, you will be a leader in building and executing our podcast production and podcast marketing strategy in order to turn our podcast into a major source of revenue generation for the company. By planning, implementing, and managing our podcast production and marketing strategy, you will grow our podcast, thus enhancing our brand’s digital presence and standing, ultimately driving traffic to our website and generating conversions. Our online presence is extremely important for the success and growth of our business, so your position will play a crucial role in driving our company forward. You will report directly to the VP of Content.
Podcast production and marketing is new for our company, so you will have the opportunity to build an entirely new strategy and team from the bottom up, impacting our growth trajectory in a major way.
Work arrangement: This is a full-time, 100% remote role. We eagerly welcome remote candidates from anywhere in the world.
- Plan, analyze, and execute our podcast marketing strategy
- Lead the entire podcast production process from keyword research and topic ideation, through script writing and recording, to editing, publication, and promotion
- Build and manage a team of freelance and/or in-house podcast specialists
- Promote published podcast episodes on channels including but not limited to our blog, social media, etc.
- Identify main podcast marketing KPIs and set up targets
- Monitor KPIs and prepare and present regular reports
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Always stay up to date with the latest podcast production and marketing trends and best practices
- Collaborate with our Content Team, Marketing Team, and other teams
- Actively contribute to our overall growth and success (including areas outside the strict Marketing realm)
- 3 years of experience as a podcast producer or a similar role3 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful podcast production and marketing strategy
- Proven success in growing podcasts in English
- Previous experience in podcast production in the real estate/investment/business industry is a major plus
- Expertise in relevant podcast production and marketing tools
- Excellence English language proficiency
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- "Get it done" mindset
- Enjoying “wearing many hats”
- Joining a strong, established team
- Competitive pay
- Generous end-of-year bonus based on individual and company performance
- Being a part of an international, young, ambitious team driven by success
- Working remotely, but being part of a connected community
- Growing together with the company, including potential opportunities in management
- Paid annual vacation and sick leave