We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, and ambitious SEO Content Editor to join our Content Team full-time. As an SEO Content Editor, you will be contributing to the creation of industry-leading, knowledge-rich online resources on a wide range of topics related to the real estate market in the US as well as the real estate industry in general.
SEO is key to our growth strategy as our online presence is extremely important for the success and expansion of our business, so your position will play a crucial role in driving our brand forward by contributing to improving our organic rankings, driving traffic to our website, and boosting conversions. You will report directly to the VP of Content.
Work arrangement: This is a full-time, 100% remote role. We eagerly welcome remote candidates from anywhere in the world.
- Edit, update, and optimize old content which has lost organic ranking and organic traffic with the goal to re-rank on page 1 of Google
- Research, proofread, edit, and optimize new content including blog posts, landing pages, and others in line with our SEO and Content strategy and publication guidelines
- Contribute to the creation, improvement, and implementation of the content and SEO strategy and publication guidelines
- Write outstanding digital copy which ranks organically, brings traffic, and gets conversions
- Lead the creation of authoritative content which positions our company as the leading source of real estate information and education in the US residential market
- Edit and optimize visual content for SEO purposes
- Conduct online research on the US real estate market and check facts
- Analyze real estate data provided by our Data team included in content copies
- Analyze ranking and conduct keywords research and analysis
- Identify and monitor KPIs and prepare and present regular reports
- Contribute to process and productivity optimization
- Always stay up to date with the latest content and SEO trends and best practices
- Work closely with our VP of Content, Content Manager, and in-house and freelance content writers
- Collaborate with our Content Team, Marketing Team, and other teams
- Actively contribute to our overall growth and success (including areas outside the strict Marketing realm)
- Proven experience in driving organic results through published content editing and optimization
- Outstanding English language writing and editing skills
- Native English language proficiency
- Expertise in SEO
- Excellent online research skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Very comfortable organizing and analyzing data in Excel (as much of our content is dependent on our real estate data analytics)
- A willingness to develop a deep understanding of the US real estate market
- Experience in creating and/or editing real estate content is a major plus.
- Experience in creating content for a SaaS business is a plus.
- "Get it done" mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Joining a strong, established team
- Competitive pay
- Generous end-of-year bonus based on individual and company performance
- Being a part of an international, young, ambitious team driven by success
- Working remotely, but being part of a connected community
- Growing together with the company, including potential opportunities in management
- Becoming a trusted expert on the US residential real estate market
- Paid annual vacation and sick leave