Mashvisor is an early-stage technology company that helps real estate investors to purchase residential properties and maximize return on investments. Our website gives amateur and professional real estate investors, agents, and property managers access to proprietary data and analyses for making go and no-go decisions on investment properties. What may have taken days or weeks for investment research and analyses… can now be accomplished in just a few minutes with Mashvisor.
About the Job
Do you want to leave your mark on a fast growing US based real estate SaaS scale-up? Mashvisor is the go-to source for real estate investing knowledge, data and analysis in the US market. The enthusiastic team of ~25 people is working together from different parts of the world to publish the best content for real estate investors every day. We are growing rapidly and need an SEM expert to help our team. Our ideal candidate has a passion for data, loves to learn and to be challenged.
As our SEM Specialist, you will be focused on managing, scaling and optimizing our search channels (paid and organic) including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, LinkedIn and all other pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. Mashvisor makes it easier for real estate investors to find new real estate in the US and has become the go-to source for knowledge, data and analysis.
We are currently looking for an experienced Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager. This position will assist the Marketing Department in amplifying growth in our target categories through exceptional execution of paid search & display lead generation campaigns. The Search Engine Marketing Manager will be responsible for execution of online marketing campaigns (Google Adwords, Microsoft Ads) to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth. This position will be directly responsible for the creation, implementation, analysis and management of successful online marketing campaigns and initiatives. This is a fulltime job and uou will report directly to the Head of Growth.
• Day-to-day management of marketing campaigns across Google Adwords and Microsoft Ads
• Driving continued optimization of SEM campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, etc.
• Work with our in-house data analysts to deliver in-depth regular KPI reports to communicate performance trends.
• Identifying new opportunities to drive revenue & profitability and actively participate in formulating strategies to capitalize on new opportunities.
• Leading conversion rate optimization (CRO) projects
• Staying current on SEM strategies, best practices, competitive landscape and keyword ecosystem
• 2+ years of experience managing paid search campaigns for well-established SaaS company, preferably in a lead gen capacity.
• Experience with Google Analytics and Microsoft Ads specifically how it can be leveraged to inform SEM decisions.
• Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, an analytical mind-set.
• Self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently as we work fully remote this is important
• Ability to work effectively in a fully remote fast-paced startup environment.
• A track record of being a fast learner.
Skills & Experience Desired:
• 3-5 years of experience managing large-scale, high-volume Paid Search/PPC/SEM and Display ad campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree required; quantitative/business field (math, statistics, economics, business administration, etc.) a plus
Your application was submitted successfully.