Mashvisor is an early-stage technology company that helps real estate investors to purchase residential properties and maximize return on investments. Our website gives amateur and professional real estate investors, agents, and property managers access to proprietary data and analyses for making go and no-go decisions on investment properties. What may have taken days or weeks for investment research and analyses… can now be accomplished in just a few minutes with Mashvisor.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, and ambitious Content Manager to join our Content Team full-time. As a Content Manager, you will lead the creation of industry-leading, knowledge-rich online resources on a wide range of topics related to the real estate market in the US as well as the real estate industry in general. You will manage our blog as well as a team of in-house and freelance content writers. SEO is key to our growth strategy as our online presence is extremely important for the success and expansion of our business, so your position will play a crucial role in driving our brand forward by leading on improving our organic rankings, driving traffic to our website, and boosting conversions. You will report directly to the VP of Content.
This is a full-time, 100% remote role. We eagerly welcome remote candidates from anywhere in the world.
- Establish, maintain, and update a content strategy and content team
- Manage, grow, train, and enhance our team of in-house and freelance content writers
- Lead the creation of original, authoritative content which is optimized both for SEO purposes and reader experience and which helps solidify Mashvisor’s position as the go-to source for real estate investing knowledge, data, and analysis
- Lead on constantly increasing the number of organic conversions
- Perform keyword research for SEO, topic ideation, content editing, and content scheduling
- Write outstanding digital copy which ranks as #1, drives organic traffic, and gets conversions
- Become an expert on the US residential real estate and rental market
- Analyze and digest real estate data provided by our Data team to incorporate in content
- Identify and monitor individual and team KPIs and prepare and present regular reports
- Contribute to process and productivity optimization
- Always stay up to date with the latest content and SEO trends and best practices
- Contribute to other types of digital marketing such as social media, video, back linking, etc.
- Initiate and take lead on new initiatives to continue expanding Mashvisor's content marketing strategy
- Work closely with our VP of Content, Technical SEO Specialist, and SEO Outreach Specialist
- Collaborate with our Content Team, Marketing Team, and other teams
- Actively contribute to our overall growth and success (including areas outside the strict Marketing realm)
Qualifications & Skills
- 3 years of proven experience as Content Manager for a high-traffic, US-based website
- Experience in managing a team of content writers
- Native English language proficiency
- Outstanding English language writing and editing skills
- Expertise in SEO, keyword research and analysis, and topic ideation as well as use of top tools
- Expertise in WordPress
- Outstanding online research skills
- Very comfortable organizing and analyzing data in Excel (as much of our content is focused on our real estate data analytics)
- Experience in managing content for a real estate website is a major plus.
- Experience in creating and managing content for a SaaS business is a plus.
- Experience in journalism is a plus.
- A willingness to develop a deep understanding of the US real estate market
- Ability to work independently
- "Get it done" mindset
- Joining a strong, established team
- Competitive pay
- Generous end-of-year bonus based on individual and company performance
- Being a part of an international, young, ambitious team driven by success
- Working remotely, but being part of a connected community
- Growing together with the company, including potential opportunities in management
- Becoming a trusted expert on the US residential real estate market
- Paid annual vacation and sick leave
How to Apply
We are committed in building a diverse and exceptional workforce. If you feel motivated, excited, ready for a challenging role and you meet 100% of the qualifications, then we encourage you to apply by clicking on the apply button