*This position is remote.
Mashvisor is the most respected source of residential real estate data analytics in the US market. We are the leading destination - both for knowledge and analysis - specifically for real estate investors in the US. For the past five years we have been serving the needs of investors across the country, helping them find the best markets and the most profitable opportunities while becoming experts on real estate investing.
We are a fast-growing, ambitious, international team spread across several continents.
We are now entering a phase of exponential growth and are looking for additional team members to help us get to the next level.
Mashvisor is an early-stage technology company that helps real estate investors to purchase residential properties and maximize return on investments. Our website gives beginner and professional real estate investors, agents, and property managers access to proprietary data and analytics for making go and no-go decisions on investment properties. What may have taken days or weeks for investment research and analysis can now be accomplished in just a few minutes with Mashvisor.
About the Role
The Head of Growth role is a unique opportunity to make a real impact on Mashvisor through developing, leading, and managing an overall multi-channel marketing strategy that incorporates marketing automation, growth hacking, and digital, social and offline channel marketing. Our ideal candidate is someone who is a marketing generalist with experience in both online and offline marketing.
As a Head of Growth, you will be responsible for creating and implementing the best marketing techniques for social media, various other digital platforms, and offline marketing. You will bring the best of breed marketing practices to continuously improve Mashvisor’s traffic conversion funnels (e.g. quality traffic, high conversions, and efficient ad spend).
In addition, the right candidate would be a strategic thinker, growth hacker, strong communicator, and resourceful problem solver with a highly proactive attitude and exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Build marketing plans and budgets for smooth implementation and monitoring of ad campaigns.
- Drive new growth experiments and optimize current initiatives to bring new partners into our services and implement SaaS best practices for partner growth. This includes owning our paid marketing channels (Google Ads, Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn).
- Deeply understand our customers, product, and market. You’ll learn how salespeople think and how the industry works to run marketing experiments that convert well.
- Bring performance marketing insights, in cooperation with the product, design, and customer success teams, so we can unlock new ways of getting more inbound leads.
- Run tests, analyze performance, share learnings, and iterate. You’ll constantly monitor metrics, digging deep into data and qualitative insights to analyze performance and discover new opportunities.
- Own and oversee all acquisition/demand gen, lifecycle marketing, content marketing, and the entire customer journey through retention. In addition, you will help stand up these functions.
- Create a cohesive, relevant customer experience across the entire funnel.
- Determine the investment strategy for deploying budget across a range of paid and earned media channels and develop new channels to acquire customers.
- Hire and mentor a best-in-class growth marketing team. You’ll create a ‘high performance marketing culture’ that exudes energy, spirited competitiveness, winning attitude, and confidence that permeates the organization. You’re a coach at heart.
- Establish operational performance metrics, determining which factors and KPIs should be used to drive accountability and success across the organization’s growth. You will partner with Revenue Operations to create dashboards and reporting.
- Elevate Mashvisor’s lifecycle marketing, including onboarding (using tools like email) to fully activate customers. You’ll oversee the roadmap for our growth engineering for in-product onboarding.
- Partner closely with other revenue team leaders and stakeholders.
- Draw on customer research to identify personas and use these to guide marketing campaigns and acquisition and retention activities.
- Develop deep knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape to shape a winning growth marketing strategy.
- Manage independent sales conversion from website traffic without sales team involvement.
- Work through the entire funnel from awareness, right down to retention to drive user acquisition and revenue growth.
- Ensure brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts including blogs, events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional materials.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using predetermined KPIs; monitor metrics that affect our website traffic, conversion, and retention (e.g. reduce churn rate).
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and closely manage and measure marketing campaign costs; guide your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Master’s in Marketing or MBA preferred.
- SaaS product-led growth experience is a must. Prior experience working in Growth for a product-lead SaaS business is a must.
- Previous proven experience with digital marketing including social media, content marketing, growth hacking, and performance marketing
- Data-driven decision-making process.
- Building a high performance team.
- Hands on leadership. Agile leadership.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.